Graphic / Digital Design Manager
Graphic/Digital Design Manager, Amersham, Bucks – c£28-30,000 p.a.
This award-winning Kids Snacks Company is looking for a creative Digital/Graphic Packaging Design Manager to work across their brand to produce innovative, pack and user-focused designs to enhance the customer experience whilst maintaining the strong brand identity. You will contribute to the development of their company websites (including social media) and create pack concepts that give their customers an exceptional brand experience. This role is about developing standout design - If you have previous experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, and good knowledge of HTML process, we would like to hear from you!
- Digital design – creating designs that work across desktop, mobile (inc. app) and tablet.
- Pack concepts – creating pack concepts for NPD
- Generating designs across all international websites
- Newsletters and website updates
- Designing social media graphics and campaigns
- Working closely with external agencies to implement web designs
- Advertising - working closely with the global marketing manager to create unique and engaging advertising to a set brief
- Designing and project managing for new campaigns that require a site refresh
- Participating in creative meetings, sharing ideas and concepts with the team
- Being up to speed with the latest digital technologies and software changes
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience in web and print and pack design gained from a FMCG background. ATL and BTL design experience is essential.
- Creative and self-motivated with a diverse and commercial portfolio with an eye for fearless yet fabulous design and site usability.
- Understanding of artwork/repro/print/production/finishing digital processes
- User focused with a strong understanding of typography, colour and layout
- Proactive, with strong attention to detail, communication and team work skills.
- An interest in food design with strong commercial awareness.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize successfully.
- Ability to react positively to rapidly evolving brand requirements.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility.
- Ability to influence across all levels internally and externally.
- Proven experience of and ability to perform as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of HTML process and website best practice
- Proven experience of Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- Excellent MAC skills
Apply for Graphic / Digital Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly