Product Manager , Central London - £30,000 to £40,000
A digital innovation studio based in Central London is on the lookout for a Digital Product Manager to join the team. They work with a wide range of client across multiple sectors, from small start-ups to international brands, helping them create cutting edge digital products that can help improve their business and achieve their business aims. Many of the products are web or app based with a large variety of aims, for example improving user journeys, simplifying online purchases or engaging with potential customers digitally, they are highly innovative and love taking on a client’s challenges.
As Product Manager you will lead the development of digital products for clients. This will involve assisting on the initial strategic phase with the wider team members and then taking the product through production to completion, keeping clients happy throughout the delivery phase, providing the best service possible, making sure all runs smoothly as well as analysing the concept and making any tweaks or improvements.
You will need to work closely with clients and get to know their businesses having a thorough understanding of client requirements to make sure you deliver a product that successfully hits the brief and achieves client aims. You will also be involved in the testing process, making sure products are of the highest quality.
Candidates could come from a digital project management background or product management background, experience delivering web and app based digital is a must, as is working closely with design and technical teams. The agency need entrepreneurial, problem solvers who are enthusiastic about digital and love getting to know a client’s business and helping them create digital solutions.
- Plan and manage the delivery of innovative and effective digital products / solutions
- Work closely with client on digital strategy
- Keep clients up to date with emerging trends
- Help clients with technical digital solutions
- Understand clients business aims – act as a digital consultant
- Preparation of cost estimates, project plans and scoping documents
- Handle client requests for new and existing projects
- Write creative and development briefs
- Schedule and manage workflow in the agency’s studio
- Liaise with clients to ensure specifications and requirements are understood on both sides
- Brief project amends to both design and development teams
- Present creative and completed builds to client
- Work with the development team during testing and deployment to ensure all requirements have been met
- Work closely with project management team on project feasibility and strategy
- Manage delivery of multiple projects
- Develop and maintain strong agency client relations
- Keeping up to date with digital trends and technology
- Proficient with using JIRA
- Ability to build strong client relations
- Technical knowledge – happy explaining complex digital builds and platforms to clients
- Ability to work as a digital consultant advising clients on best practice
- Strong agency background and should be confident in project managing complex web based and application builds
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an aptitude for building and managing relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage the project scoping phase, liaising with clients and documenting user requirements
- Ability to give input into the technical planning of the project and then to schedule, allocate resources and brief relevant design and development teams
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders, supervising project teams, and resolving conflicting interests when necessary, while maintaining the integrity of the product
- Enthusiasm for the potential application of new technologies
- Experience of producing project documentation - including sitemaps/user journeys, wireframes, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
- Good presentation skills and proficiency with PowerPoint/ Keynote
- Confidence to brief design and development teams and convey requirements in a precise manner
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial Project Manager or Product Manager to join a creative, innovative digital studio. If you are interested please do get in touch for more details.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly