We're creating a new Design team and are looking for an experienced eMail Designer to join us. If you want to be part of a business that is market-leading and innovative, read on...
Like the sound of being at the creative heart of wide-ranging, multi-channel campaigns, comms and content?
Want the chance to play a role in the future of a household name and even influence its products and services?
We're creating a new team to be based at our Digital office in Central London, to take a holistic approach to Design. You will work a wide-range of business challenges, across all channels. Your attitude and potential will be as important as your creative skills.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile environment, to deliver highly effective campaigns and content
- Be given the space to craft beautiful design work that has real impact on our business
- Identify opportunities to push our brands into new and exciting places
- Be an active member of our growing Creative team and community and spreading the gospel of design, creativity and great ideas across the company
You will need the 2 Ps - Passion and Potential! You will also need:
- Multi-discipline design experience, with a real focus on eMail design
- Very strong concept development skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other creatives
- Excellent design craft and hawk eye for detail
- A deep understanding of different digital channels and how people use them
- Real passion for great creative and enabling creativity in others
Please ensure your portfolio link is on your CV.
A bit about us
Premier Inn is the UK's largest hotel chain and is part of the UK's leading hospitality company in the FTSE100, Whitbread PLC. With over 700 hotels and more than 60,000 rooms across the UK and Ireland, we have grown rapidly, and have been named the UK's top rated hotel chain by the Which? Hotel Chain Report 2015 and 2016. We have set ambitious growth plans and by 2020, we plan to increase the size of Premier Inn to around 85,000 UK rooms, as well as expanding our international presence to 50 hotels.
Not only are we growing, we're also innovating, and have developed and introduced our new high-tech band, hub by Premier Inn, which represents the most significant format modernisation in UK hotels in many years. The first hotel, which opened on St Martin's Lane, Covent Garden in November 2014, has already won awards for its innovative technological design, and was awarded a BREEAM 'Outstanding' rating, currently the only hotel in the UK to have achieved this.
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. We are dedicated to our core values; being genuine, confident and committed, and are proud of our winning teams, who make everyday experiences special for our customers.
Apply for Email Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly