Senior Marketing Executive - Events
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge for 2017? Do you want to join a dynamic, forward thinking organisation that is enjoying phenomenal success and growth? Then please read on.....
My client, an established global leader in high-value industry insight, data and market information, is looking for a unique marketing professional to join its growing team, taking responsibility of around 10 annual, international conferences.
You will be an ambitious, focused and experienced marketer who is used to working to tight deadlines, delivering high sponsorship and delegate revenues as well as the proven ability to develop and execute the marketing strategy to increase sponsorship and drive growth. You will have proven experience in digital marketing within a conference/event environment, as well as localising marketing campaigns to audiences globally.
- Delivering the strategy and campaign plans for all marketing activity to acquire delegates for the range of conferences, using the full marketing mix.
- Growing the existing portfolio of events through building and retaining delegate audiences, and building sustainable audiences for new conferences
- Driving the digital strategy for delegate acquisition, working with the rest of the marketing team to leverage existing audiences and digital journeys across the group
- Proposing and implementing new and creative ideas to achieve the revenue targets for delegates
- Responsibility for the audience database strategy for the target sectors, growing reach across delegate and sponsor job roles
- Reporting on a small set of KPIs, optimising and testing to improve performance across all channels including telesales
- Responsibility for all marketing communications to ensure quality, message and brand values are maintained
- Developing strong internal and external relationships, keeping everyone updated on the marketing plans and contribution to revenues achieved
- Managing constructive relationships with key contacts including the internal team, stakeholders, and external joint venture partners
Key areas of experience:
- Planning and creating conference marketing strategies and campaigns using the full mix of digital and off-line channels, delivering on ambitious delegate growth targets whilst controlling costs
- Identifying and successfully implementing new initiatives to expand routes to market and ways to attract audiences, generate revenue, and obtaining the necessary buy-in from colleagues
- Passionate for data and analytics, reviewing and improving the ROI from each channel and reporting what’s working to drive conversions to delegates
- Proven track record in driving off the page sales, testing and optimising to increase conversion rates
- You will be used to working closely with commercial and sales teams to define and deliver materials that help them communicate sponsorship opportunities
- Multiple project management - ensuring deadlines are met at all times and always deliver on your objectives
- Problem solver with innovative and creative solutions
- Methodical, organised and innovative
- A confident and effective communicator, skilled at engaging, influencing and connecting with in-house specialists, and external organisations
In return, my client offers a great salary, bonus, excellent benefits package, career development and flexible working hours.