Analytics Team Leader
On Site Analytics Team Leader
This role is on-site based, leading a team of 3-4 Analytic Consultants who are fully embedded in the client. The team provides detailed analysis across Panel, EPOS and Geo-location data, however also will often work across other Nielsen / agency data sources It provides an opportunity to demonstrate and develop a mix of people management, analytics, project management and thought leadership in a fast paced and pressured role to help drive the strategy and performance of a large UK retailer.
'What makes it so great to work here? Firstly, It's the people. 1,300 of us from 44 different nationalities working across 11 offices in the UK and Ireland. It's also our clients. We get to work with the world's biggest and best brands. Most of all though, it's the culture. We want you to be you - and we want to help you excel and grow in your career with us.'
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
- The option to buy even more holiday!
- An opportunity to work with the UK's leading manufacturers
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- A choice of the most popular custom made company cars or car allowance
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
- Gain Invaluable Nielsen experience on your CV
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Lead on-site analytics team of 3-4 people
- Succeed through the team
- Be the key to co-ordinating insight/projects across client, internal & agencies
- Manage expectations and build strong relationships
- Be seen by the client as a true partner
- Become key voice for thought leadership in Nielsen Retailer Vertical
To succeed in this role you will need:-
- Analytic mindset to interpret any data to build a story (not only Nielsen data)
- Strong leadership ability
- In depth knowledge of using Consumer Panel
- Able to work full time onsite in central London