Are you an experienced CRM Manager? Do you have a track record of innovation and hitting targets?
Looking to join a lean and autonomous centralised marketing team a team that is responsible for above-the-line advertising, retention marketing (eg Email), performance reporting & much much more?
This CRM Manager is for you, as CRM Manager you will combine with the Email Marketing Executive to form the CRM part of the centralised marketing team.
As CRM Manager you will report into the Head of Marketing,
Your objective will be to:
- CREATE, OWN & IMPLEMENT the CRM strategy
- Increase customer engagement
- Deliver a relevant, targeted and personalised experience to the customer base
- Set yourself as the go-to person for everything CRM
- Provide activity performance information to the business
- Ensure the strategy is compliant
- Grow the client base
You will have:
- 5 years' experience
- Experience using ESP's
- Demonstrable evidence of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
- Experience in customer segmentation
- Experience in manual and automated activity
- Experience in building multiple customer touchpoints and media
- A basic level of HTML
- Experience using Google Analytics
If this role sounds interesting to you get in touch with Alex Tykocki at HelloBloc.com, or call me on (01202) 20 33 18 to find out more.
Bloc Digital Talent Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.