Shopper / Trade Marketing Manager
Our client is branded consumer goods business who are a leader in their category.
On their behalf I am recruiting for a Trade Marketing and Activation Manager to work in line with grocery retail accounts.
Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- To manage and maintain key market data and insights and work closely with the Sales teams to create any necessary regular reports using customer data sources
- Management of any Trade Marketing projects and to develop and implement the trade marketing strategy
- Work with merchandising team to build capabilities, develop fixture plans and develop relationships with the retailers merchandising team
- Optimisation of new product initiatives
- Be an expert across all information sources, working with and analyzing market data
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Retail or FMCG manufacturer experience
- Experience in a Trade Marketing role with some analytical focus
- Highly numerate
- Computer literate
- Analytical ability & naturally inquisitive
- Ability to present data and insights in a concise and insightful manner
- Good organisation & communication skills
A full detailed job description will be provided on application.
If you do not hear back within 7 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.