PR & Media Manager - Top 100 Law Firm
A Top 100 Law Firm requires a PR & Media Manager to take responsibility for the management of the firm's PR function and channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels. The role will require a brand publisher mindset, with the role holder being expected to create the content that the firm's audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion. Responsibilities will include:
- Managing press relations for the firm as a whole.
- Originating and copy editing content for newsletters, updates and awards submissions.
- Driving a thought leadership programme across all key sectors to generate dynamic content.
- Accountability for all social media content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, deliver sales and client retention.
- Collaborating across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the firm's business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion
- Budgetary management for firm-wide and office oriented PR & Social Media activities.
A successful candidate will be a well educated, seasoned practitioner with previous experience creating content for the web and growing a social media audience gained whilst working in a professional services environment. It goes without saying that an excellent command of written English is essential, as is the ability to adapt its use to accommodate different channels of communication. The PR & Media Manager must also possess an editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it and understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels and which content and approaches work on each and why.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC