SENIOR WEB ANALYST
One of the UK's leading online fashion & beauty stores and a global online retailer, is currently looking for a Senior Web Analyst to join their growing team within their stylish London office.
Working closely with the Product, Customer insights and Optimisation teams, as the Senior Web Analyst you will play a key role in planning and defining tracking specification that will deliver a true understanding of the effectiveness of site features and functionality, by driving improvements and continual innovation in the development of the site experience across all territories and devices.
This is a pivotal role, providing strategic data that will drive the company towards enhanced digital engagement and a more data-driven way of working.
As Senior Web Analyst, you would be responsible for:
- Supporting the development and enhancement work being done by the Product Management team through requirements gathering and detailed analysis
- Using strong analytical skills to provide insight as well as recommendations for change as part of a continual feedback loop
- Production of regular reporting, benchmarking website/product performance and interpreting and presenting their content
- Production of ad hoc analysis on website behaviour, KPI trends and engagement with new and existing functionalities
Who you will be:
- Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or Finance
- A proactive and analytical approach
- A passion for data analysis and problem solving
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
Technical Skills/ Experience
- Experience with low level data manipulation on large data sets using SQL or similar
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Professional work experience in a consultancy or technical analyst role (ideally within an eCommerce business)
- High level of familiarity with analytics and data collection and capable of working independently to define tracking requirements to support the development of site features and functionality
- Able to demonstrable hands-on experience using Web Analytics tools including; Adobe Analytics (Omniture) and Google Analytics
If you are an analytical web trends wizard, passionate about interrogating data and optimising performance, looking to immerse yourself within a ‘digital centric’ environment and champion the understanding and development of the customer experience then please call Nichol on 0207 759 7308 for more info… and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SENIOR WEB ANALYST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly