An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a team as a Freelance Graphic Designer, reporting to our Creative Projects Manager. The main purpose of this role is to bring a high level of creativity, production and artwork to a fast paced creative team.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To be a conceptual, highly talented, creative individual
- To be able to work within set budgets and demonstrate a commercial awareness
- To deliver creative solutions in line with the business strategy
- To inspire all levels of the creative team across all types of creative media
- To continually develop creative concepts
- To be pro-active in introducing and evolving creative techniques, have an understanding and awareness of working with different print techniques, using different substrates
- Identify new and innovative opportunities for displaying graphics within the retail environment
- Create designs which work across a variety of media – packaging, windows, point of sale, promotional campaigns, logos, brochures, leaflets, direct mail, press packs, advertising etc.
- In line with brand image, produce concept/image boards and presentation material for consideration and sign-off
- Have the ability to take all designs from concept right through to board sign off
- Work with relevant departments on Press packs and advertising campaigns
- Oversee the day to day work of the creative artworkers to ensure they are working efficiently and getting artwork to print within deadlines
- Proven experience in similar role
- Graphic Design agency background / trained/retail experience
- Creative flair
- Applemac Literacy (Photoshop /Illustrator, Indesign & Acrobat Experience)
- Finger on the pulse of what’s happening in the world of fashion & design
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment under pressure
- Team player with an enthusiastic and positive approach
- Previous retail design experience (desirable but not essential)
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants with retail experience will be contacted.