Social Media Manager / Strategist
My client is a specialist B2B marketing agency based in Marlow and they are looking for a Social Media Manager / Strategist. You'll devise robust Social propositions that will be used to drive successful brand awareness / reputation and lead-generation and also provide insight, ideas and concept recommendations for social platforms and the social element of integrated marketing campaigns
- A forward-thinking social media manager who is up-to-date on all the latest trends and updates from Google AdWords all the way to Facebook’s latest algorithm
- Passionate about digital and building up a community of valuable followers
- Develop social media calendars that deliver consumer engagement and marketing communications objectives/strategies
- Setting, tracking and exceeding KPIs across all social channels, by campaign and by platform, including reach, engagement, sentiment, virality, influence etc.
- Writing social strategies for leading global blue chip brands will be an important part of your role
- You will also be expected to proactively manage social media communities & create engaging and relevant content in collaboration with the creative and copy teams
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in Social Media for our clients
- Be a vocal advocate for Social Media across all clients and within the agency
- Contribute to knowledge sharing activities amongst the agency
- You will be expected to provide monthly reports on ROI and campaign performance.
- Managing and optimising PPC campaigns, as well as managing social listening and monitoring activities will be your responsibility.
- You have experience working with Google Analytics, AdWords and social listing tools such as Radian 6, Oracle SRM and BrandWatch.
- You’ll worked in a similar agency role previously for 3-5 years and have experience working on big B2B brands.
- You will have a hands-on approach to marketing and be agile enough to change your strategy at the drop of a hat to stay abreast of the latest social media changes.
- Active listening and understanding
- Strong presentation skills
- Honesty and openness
- Giving and receiving feedback
Apply for Social Media Manager / Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly