My client is a specialist B2B Marketing agency based in South Buckinghamshire and they are looking for a Data Strategist who will be responsible for driving the science behind great marketing communications, ensuring that customer contact is always optimized for clients.
You will also contribute towards the agency's innovative approach to data strategy and ensure opportunities for using data are optimised across all client businesses
- Delivery of data strategy including test and learn, comms performance measurement and campaign evaluation
- Hands on experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendation and insight. Essential to be able to manipulate and analyse data, using Excel, Access or SPSS
- Recommend new tools and systems to enable greater levels of data analysis
- Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is required
- Develop relationships with the key clients who are responsible for DM/CRM/data management/data analysis. Same applies for key internal stakeholders – you will fly the flag for data!
- Provide a strategic sounding board for your clients and your account team - providing recommendations on all things data.
- Complete research and drive insight for pitches and proposals
- Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients’ business, the marketplace and the consumer/customer
- Understands database structures, understands the difference between an API and FTP with the ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that they can translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients.
- Up-skilling client-facing colleagues, providing them with more confidence to talk about data internally and externally; supporting the transition to a more data-savvy culture
- Contributing to pitches and other client proposals
- Engaging closely with the key client stakeholders to understand intimately the client business and strategic goals, and visioning with the client how data and analytics can drive insights, activation and evaluation to achieve these goals, basically developing a client specific data strategy
- Proven delivery of data strategy including test and learn, comms performance measurement and campaign evaluation
- Must come from a data driven business where you are able research and draw out insights from data
- Outgoing attitude, someone who thrives on presenting to clients
- Media, Advertising, Creative Agency background ideal
- Experience within digital, technology or marketing essential
- Able to do quantitative analysis if needed and not afraid to present insights to directors