About The technology driven PR Agency
An unmissable opportunity for an excellent opportunity for a passionate and creative Account Director to join their team. A company that represents some of the best tech brands on the market, who are always finding the latest improvements and are similar to companies similar to Samsung. This PR Agency is looking for someone who is out representing them on the front line and communicating with clients every day.
Are you willing and ready to bring the skills to put this agency a cut above the rest when it comes to PR. Working in B2B PR planning campaigns, leading a vibrant team of individuals and sparking new business in all areas of the tech world? Are you an Account Director who brings the element of cool, enthusiasm, and drive into their work and are looking to share this zest for life with those working around them? If you are a good communicator who can nurture and develop client relationships. Then this Specialist tech PR Agency has the right culture for you.
About The Account Director Role
As an Account Director Role, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established Specialist Tech PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Account Director Role:
* Be the face of this tech PR Agency when managing accounts day-to-day.
* Taking the lead when implementing your client's business strategy and campaigns within PR.
* You will have the opportunity to develop your professional network and develop new business pitches, within specialist corporate PR. Keeping your finger on the pulse of new tech brands with a little help from your colleagues to generate new business and meet new clients.
* You will have the opportunity to work closely with the specialist corporate PR Agency's clients being able to decipher the significance of their brand and where they may be able to further themselves therefore nurturing relationships.
* Liaising with the media so they buy into big features and larger stories.
Are you an Account Director looking for a change to become a social media influencer engaging with key audiences and in a vibrant work atmosphere?
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Ideally, previous experience within B2b within the tech industry.
* Familiar working with integrated communication campaigns.
* Looking to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment with fun and innovative individuals.
* Experienced in building long lasting strong relationships with clients
* Previously worked in developing and structuring a team of individuals but not necessary.
The Account Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com .
Reuben Sinclair specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly