This fast growing food brand with a strong following is looking for an experienced community manager to manage and grow their online community of loyal customers.
Duties of the Community Manager
- Management of social pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) and online communities
- Liaising with the Marketing and Design team to design, improve and better social campaigns, messaging and content formats.
- Independent working with company creative teams to create content relevant to digital and social best practice.
- Moderation of user generated information, and analysis of user trends, behaviours and content consumption
- Supervision and reporting on campaign performance
- Aid in the planning and practise of digital marketing campaigns
- Testing and examining with content types and community behaviours
- Ablity to identify and track influencers, co-ordination or outreach where necessary.
Background of the Community Manager
- Experience managing social media campaigns and profiles
- Google Analytics experience and similar social media analytics tools.
- Google Adwords experience
- Adobe Photoshop / InDesign skills
- Experience in creation of social media assets
- Competent working independently as well as part of our digital team
Apply for Community Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly