Interim BD Manager- TMT 9 month FTC
Interim BD Manager - Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) and Consumer Industries, 9 month FTC at leading global law firm.
This role is integral in helping to drive forward the TMT and Consumer industry sectors to:
- maximise the opportunities to grow the revenues from existing and prospective clients across the sector;
- raise the firm's profile and position within the sector; and
- leverage and coordinate the people, knowledge and resources within the sector in an effective and efficient manner.
You will work in conjunction with the global co-heads of the industry group and other senior partners to develop and implement the group's BD plans, in line with its business plan and objectives. This will involve ensuring a structured approach to targeting, client development, pitching, profile raising, knowledge development and marketing campaigns across the industry on an international basis. In addition, you will act as the Group's "account manager", co-ordinating activities with the central BD and marketing communications functions to ensure prompt, seamless service delivery in areas such as analysis, publications and event organisation.
BD Planning & Budgeting
- Working closely with the co-sector heads and other senior partners in the group to develop global business and BD / marketing plans, and budgets.
- Delivering meaningful market analysis as required to support the planning process.
- Managing the implementation of BD plans and budgets, regularly monitoring and reporting on progress.
- Working with the ISG Heads and Core Teams to oversee the portfolio of clients within the Industry Sector and ensure there is an effective process in place for prioritising those clients, monitoring and reviewing performance, and leveraging and sharing industry knowledge and best practices across those clients.
- In conjunction with the Client Development Team, ensuring that client relationship management principles and best practice are adopted across the industry sectors, working with other BD and CRM colleagues as required.
- Acting as a client relationship manager for some of the firm's key clients within the industry sectors.
- Encouraging full and effective use of the firm's CRM database (InterAction).
Marketing Campaigns and Profile Raising
- Creating and implementing integrated campaigns across the industry sectors to help raise the profile and awareness amongst the key target audience and generate opportunities to meet potential clients.
- Planning and managing the implementation of marketing communications programmes, including targeted seminar programmes, client facing material production, client events, website development etc.
Successful candidates will have strong previous experience of working in a business development focused role in a professional services firm, with some exposure to industry sector marketing. You will have basic knowledge of the banking, insurance and asset management industries. You will have previous BD or marketing experience within legal or other professional services and previous experience of marketing to/working within the financial services industry. You will have excellent interpersonal and (internal and external) client-facing skills and strong influencing and persuasion skills.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Interim BD Manager- TMT 9 month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly