Marketing Manager - Insights & Research
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Manager - Insights & Research to their expanding team.
The Marketing Manager - Insights & Research role is based within the UK Marketing team as part of the Global Marketing function. The Marketing function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the brand; support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
This role is focused on the strategic priorities and aims to support revenue growth for the business.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Marker Research
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Marketing
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. Degree
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Consistently achieved objectives set for them and taken action to improve their own performance
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of sharing information effectively, in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Manager - Insights & Research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly