Interim Social Media Specialist
A global brand in the oil and gas industry is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join the team in London on a 4 month interim basis.
The Social Media Specialist will be working with the wider central Marketing and Communications team and will be responsible for the effective execution of communications across all social media platforms. This means you will have the skill set to publish high quality content, you'll ensure that all content is in line with the wider brand and communications strategy, and you will be able to monitor and measure the success of the content being published.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least three years experience with a years experience working in a social media role
- The nous to understand the environment of the brand with a solid understanding of risk taking within the social media environment
- Strong writing and editing skills with the ability to turn-around a high volume of editorial work quickly and consistently
- Proven skills in a variety of software packages including publishing, audio and video editing software, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Yammer and CMS programmes
- Excellent communication skills to manage internal stakeholders and external inquiries
- Experience developing social editorial calendars with the ability to brainstorm and proactively pursue business content and stories
If all of the above sounds like you and you are ready to play a key role in the implementation of the social media vision and strategy for this global brand, get in touch with Georgina Thompson at EMR.
0207 850 6131 or Georgina.Thompson@emr .co.uk
Apply for Interim Social Media Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly