Marketing Effectiveness Manager
Carter Murray have partnered with one of the leading, global, Financial Services brands who are seeking to appoint a Marketing Effectiveness Manager to their expanding team.
You will provide proactive advice to marketing teams on appropriate ways to target marketing activity and drive the optimization of return on investment. Ensuring clear and measurable objectives are set against which marketing activity can be assessed and reporting / translating marketing performance results in a way that enables the business to continually improve and optimize. You will oversee and maintain the development of mixed media modelling or econometric techniques and principles to support strategic decision making on media and spend.
The role will be Birmingham based.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders around the business
- Providing support to internal customers, including but not limited to consultancy, measurement of metrics, targeting advice
- Working with team members to ensure we present a holistic view of the effectiveness of campaigns across media
- Contributing to the leadership of the department, and thought leadership
- Working effectively as part of bigger department
- Ensuring that marketing activity is well-targeted, and appropriate policies followed in driving marketing activity
- Implementing improved processes to ensure high quality marketing effectiveness service
- Ensuring working practices deliver against the needs of the stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of marketing
- Experience working in relevant market or context.
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. degree
- A flexible and adaptable approach to change and will support others to respond in a similar way
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Experience of creating
A brilliant working culture with excellent career opportunities and remuneration packages are on offer.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Marketing Effectiveness Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly