Digital Marketing Advisor
An interim Digital Marketing Advisor role for a magic circle law firm (duration 12 months). This is a great opportunity to work on delivering first class digital campaigns and projects both internally and externally.
As Digital Marketing Advisor, you will work closely with Partners, Practice and Sector Marketing teams and other support functions to communicate to the firm’s clients through digital channels. This will include working with practice and sector groups to develop content for the firm’s website, reporting web stats, promoting content, advising on best practice, working on content and projects for the firm’s client portal, social media, apps and other digital products and services. This is a very varied role working for a globally renowned brand that will really progress your career.
The ideal candidate will have Proven experience of working within a busy digital marketing environment, and have ideally have prior experience of working in a law firm or other professional/financial services firm. You must have excellent written and oral communication skills and be confident, energetic and resilient.
More searches like this
- Professional Services B2B jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Digital / Online Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Content Marketing jobs in London (Greater)
- Professional Services Email Marketing jobs in London (Greater)