Head of Social and Content | Digital Marketing Agency
Head of Social and Content - Digital Marketing Agency
I am looking for a Head of Social and Content to join a Digital Marketing Agency based in Central London. You will be an experience leader with a significant track record in agency-side social, content and influencer to inspire the team, drive excellence and make smart growth decisions. This is a new position created at the agency to bring a new phase of leadership into the team.
As Head of Social & Content you demonstrate social media expertise in the team and oversee all team strategy, planning and roll-out. You are a proactive leader, always inspiring and making improvements to cause greater impact. You are able to deliver independent consultancy projects for their most high-profile client base. You focus on excellence, impact and growth.
Level of seniority required:
- You will have a perfect knowledge of social media eco-system; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, FB live, Pinterest etc
- You are passionate about delivering excellence in creative, community management and content
- Your default is to seek to always understand markets, customers and technology. Your approach is to identify root causes and get beyond treating symptoms
- You are the master of diplomacy and have experience working with senior management teams
- You focus on great results rather than process
- You maintain calm and poised in stressful situations
- You have the ability to interface with high-level stakeholders and build relationships.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead and nurture the team (x2 social media managers, x1 client services, x1 creative and x2 community managers) – you set objectives for all team members and work with them proactively and unprompted to ensure they are reaching full potential and delivering impact for clients
- You report directly into directors once per month at board meeting – presenting your solutions to current issues (across team, commercials and existing clients), you plan to future proof social services – examining tools and service types. You are able to put your ideas into action unaided
- You don’t delegate up difficult tasks, you make good judgements and deal with a broad range of leadership challenges – hiring/firing/client commercials etc
- You are able to link social impact with commercials or behavioural change. Your evergreen and campaign strategy always ties to business objectives You must be able to adapt your strategies dependant upon client context and business/organisational objectives
- You will be expected to deliver two annual conferences for our biggest client – focusing on social media vision and best practice for the business
- You open-up thinking about what great creative and content is in the team. You work on adapting processes to improve creative/content output – excellence in creative and content for you is the only option
- You seek out and lead new business pitches for all social, content and influencer leads. You gather information, ask difficult questions, find the root cause in order to produce the best recommendations and win the business
- You understand the impact the agency is making for all clients at all times and have a client plan in place for each account to improve client relationships, grow revenue, improve impact
- You are always demonstrating perfect industry, social, content and influencer knowledge – you regularly educate team to ensure they are current
- You are responsible for growing department revenue by 20% in 2017
A background in Retail, Hospitality, Retail and Consumer is beneficial.
The agency is not able to offer sponsorship, so please only apply if you are eligible to work in the UK.
Apply for Head of Social and Content | Digital Marketing Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly