Account Manager - Promotions / Partners / Licensing - Best in class BTL London Agency - to £30k
Account Manager - Promotions / Partners / Licensing - Best in class BTL London Agency - to 30k
This best in class London agency, with a strength in BTL Marketing and Retail Marketing, are on a roll creatively and winning new business. They excel at organic growth, and working across FMCG and Retail led clients.
They now need an Account Manager to join their global team delivering award-winning work across Partnerships, Licensing, Promotions and more.
The role is to work on an Global Food brand, helping to drive one of their Iconic properties - Kids and Family Marketing experience is an asset.
As Account Manager at this agency, with ideally a strong FMCG background, you'll be joining a well established team, with solid delivery and client service.
The Account Manager must also have a confidence to help lead key projects through their development life cycles and of course, liaise with Senior stakeholders internally and externally - you'll be treated as one of the team from day 1, not just an 'extra pair of hands'.
Key requirements for the Account Manager:
- At least 3+ years BTL Agency experience
- Solid Promotional, Production and Partner experience
- Understanding and experience of Print, Retail, Packaging, Premiums and Branded Goods
- Kids / Family marketing a huge asset
- German language a huge asset (not mandatory)
- Solid pair of hands, able to 'get on with things' - a trusted resource
- Able to quickly drive relationships and client confidence through delivery and communication
- Solid creative eye - comfortable to critique creative
If you, as Account Manager want to join a superb agency working on one of the largest, global Food brands - and helping to drive truly 'global' work - then get in touch quoting MG7129.
There is an excellent package and remuneration at this agency, from 28k - 30k, depending on experience.