Are you looking to kick-start your SEO career? We have a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Executive to join a thriving ecommerce business in Manchester!
Our client is going through an exciting time and is expanding their business to new markets, so they are looking for an enthusiastic SEO Executive to join their marketing team! The successful candidate will be part of a fast growing company, who now has offices in the UK and the USA!
The SEO Executive will have an eye for detail because one of their main responsibilities is editing content in order to optimise the companies SEO. The right person for the job will possess great analytical skills and be up-to-date on the latest industry trends. The job will entail social media management so excellent creative content skills are fundamental to the role.
Join a growing business and enhance your skill set now!
The Main responsibilities for the SEO Executive:
- Thorough keyword research to optimise online content
- Link building and creating efficient outreach strategies
- Execute content strategies and create creative content marketing plans
- Implement, monitor and review SEO strategies
- Co-operate with the internal technical teams to ensure SEO recommendations are implemented
- Monitor website health using digital analytical tools
- Keep up to date with industry trends and developments
- Write engaging and creative content
- Champion new ideas across all social media and engagement
- A genuine team player who shares knowledge and sees the overall success of the team as key
- Carrying out market and competitor research and analysis regularly to inform/amend strategy
- Achieving monthly KPI around website traffic
The Perfect Candidate:
- Natural talent for writing and communicating
- Have an understanding of digital marketing principles
- Be knowledgeable on how to create traffic to website
- Hold, demonstrate and use analytical and research skills
- Effectively communicate appropriately through a variety of mediums and audiences
- Great passion for search marketing
- Great Microsoft Office skills especially within Excel and Word
- Excellent analytical and numeracy skills
- Experience using Google Analytical skills
- A self-motivator and ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to get the career of your dreams! Get in touch with our award winning recruitment agency today on 0161 833 1044 or apply online.