Graduate Data Planner
A rare opportunity to join a great London Marketing agency as a Graduate Data Planner.
You will receive excellent training and full development in this trainee data planning role.
Graduate Data Planner. London £20K to £25K
You will work primarily on one of this agency’s accounts to deliver data based insights and strategies that deliver improved marketing ROI.
- Producing data strategies
- Mapping customer journeys
- Designing dashboards and reports
- Interpret findings from analysis and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Working closely with account management teams and data analysts.
You will works as part of a great data planning team and be trained in direct marketing and data strategy by other members of the team.
This team is passionate about developing innovative data strategies for their clients, and have a wide range of data accounts within the agency. They have won numerous award for the data strategies and this a rare opportunity to be part of this team
Graduate Data Planner - Skills
The role will suit a graduate with good communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly numerate, with strong excel skills
- Interested in data and consumer behavior
- The ability to develop strong relationships with key clients and others within the agency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable, hardworking, good fun, with the ability to fit well into a collaborative, award winning friendly team
- Work experience in a marketing or a data environment would be beneficial, but not essential
- If you have attended any courses such as the IDM Creative Data Academy again that would be beneficial
This role is a fixed term contract for one year. There is potential to move to a permanent role.
The salary is between £20K and £25K plus 25 days holiday and private healthcare.
I specialise in Data and CRM roles, so if this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs