Head of Data
If you have the confidence and experience in data planning to develop a new data planning offering for this agency this could be just the role for you.
Head of Data London, £85K- £110K + benefits
Rare opportunity to set up your own data planning department within a very successful marketing agency that has an impressive client list including a major new win.
Head of Data – The role
This is a rare opportunity to set up a data planning department at a well-established agency.
You should be highly experienced in developing great data strategies for a range of clients and sectors, and have the passion and drive to be able to set up this new area of expertise.
You will have strong client facing skills and be recognised as a leading data strategist.
Head of Data– Skills and experience
- Extremely strong data planning background and thorough understanding of all things data.
- Track record of devising rewarding data strategies for a range of accounts
- Ability to build strong relationships with the senior team within the agency and also at the highest level with external clients,
- Able to promote the power of data
- Confident in leading the direction of data within the agency
- Experience in developing clients and working on pitches
- Entrepreneurial spirit
This is an agency that is already highly successful, but that is expanding and developing so offers a unique opportunity to join at the start of something new.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. firstname.lastname@example.org