ECOMMERCE CONTENT COORDINATOR – Premium Brand
We have an exciting new role for a Content Coordinator to join this Premium Fashion head office in Central London.
Within this role you will report into the Senior Content Coordinator, working closely with the other Content Coordinators.
- Managing product publishing to the website
- Ensuring information and imagery is up to date and accurate
- Taking ownership of the product range plan
- Making sure product is launched on time and merchandised into categories
- Working with designers and developers to build trend focused features and editorials
- Updating landing page content and making any changes to navigation and information
- Taking responsibility for the online customer journey, content accuracy and ensuring that changes are made on time
- Assistant in managing promotions and events, briefing in designs, deciding customer journey and coordinating go-live
- Working alongside the photography studio to ensure product imagery is accurate and consistent
- Maintaining the imagery archive for the ecommerce department
- Liaising with the customer service team and helping to resolve issues
- Quality control the site daily
- Attention to detail
- Proactive personality
- Ability to work independently or within the team
- Basic understanding of HTML
- SEO awareness
- Experience with a CMS
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44887
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for ECOMMERCE CONTENT COORDINATOR – Premium Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly