Mid Weight Photographer – Ecommerce
An in-demand opportunity for an established in-house photographer to join this creative head office team in central London.
This brand are shooting show stopping imagery and campaigns for their ecommerce site, and this fantastic opportunity requires an experienced creative mid-weight photographer with the ability to work alongside the Head Photographer to bring new ideas and concepts to the studio!
- Shooting high quality model and still life photography at high volume
- Consistent on-brand imagery
- Imagery for editorial features or marketing collateral
- Researching current styles and trends within ecommerce photography
- Image selection and processing of all image shots
- Liaising with the retouch team
- Strong model portfolio – studio & location
- Experience within an ecommerce single brand or studio desired – both preferable
- Ability to art direct and also take direction
- Knowledge of Mac OSX & PC
- Capture 1 knowledge
- Video Capture and editing experience is desired
- At last 3 years’ experience within ecommerce
If you have the relevant photography experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV & Portfolio to Sara Hamblin, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref SH-44832
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.