Consumer PR Manager
About The PR Company
My client has an excellent opportunity for a successful Consumer PR Manager to join their team. Working for a venue which hosts some of the most luxury events of the year that the likes of socialites and the queen a like wouldn't miss! This events venue is looking for someone who is experienced in the world of luxury and hospitality combined.
Looking for a consumer PR Manager who likes to work creatively within a team to expand the coverage of high profile events from this venue. Looking to become a prominent part of the in-house team, managing the day to day relationship with PR agencies. Are you looking to become a part of a fun loving team who praise personal development? Then this is the correct fit for you!
About The Consumer PR Manager Role
As a Consumer PR Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established luxury events environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Consumer PR Manager:
* Implementing a solid year-round PR strategy working alongside PR Agencies and creating links between the media and the events venue.
* Being in charge of the consumer PR for a high profile events that are at the venue.
* Work closely alongside the digital team in order to provide an aligned and effective message across social media channels.
* Provide support in terms of copywriting and for use across all traditional and digital media channels.
If you are currently working as a Consumer PR Manager, now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Consumer PR Agency:
* Ideally a minimum of five years' experience in an Consumer PR
* Some experience in entertainment Venue PR but not necessary.
* A good understanding of different brand dimensions would be ideal but not necessary.
* A keen eye for print worthy articles to be placed within the relevant media areas.
The Consumer PR Manager Role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £39,000 to £47,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Consumer PR Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: PR Director, PR Manager, PR Account Manager, BDD, Business Development Manager, B2C, B2B, PR Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive
Apply for Consumer PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly