Head of Technology PR (Director)
Job title: Head of Technology PR / Director
Salary: £80k - £90k + bonus
This global integrated communications agency is searching for an exceptional Head of Tech / Director to join their market-leading team of tech-loving PR professionals. The agency works with internationally renowned clients across consumer, technology, healthcare and corporate, and were shortlisted for over 10 awards last year alone. They are a rapidly expanding consultancy, independently owned, with around 50 employees in the UK and 500 across all offices (across America and Asia).
With blue chip clients such as Cisco, Samsung and Johnson and Johnson, you will join a forward thinking team who are well known for their invigorating atmosphere and social nature. They operate from modern, renovated offices, and are located in a lively spot in the heart of The City.
The role - Head of Technology PR / Director
The new Head of Technology / Director will be responsible for the technology team in the UK, with a portfolio of client across a wide range of technology sectors. The Director will:
- Develop a vision & long-term strategy for the technology division
- Lead/manage the technology division (both personnel and finance) and ensure its growth
- Work with other senior team members to monitor continuously and recommend improvements to their existing offering
- Attend/lead new business pitches/
- Be the ambassador for the agency's technology business
- Maintain alliance and share best practices with the agency's global offices
The ideal Head of Technology / Director will:
- Currently work at Associate Director / Director level
- Be an expert in technology PR
- Be able to manage the full client process: planning strategy, implementing, analysing etc.
- Have the ability to manage finances / budgets / P&Ls
- Have previous managerial experience
- Understand digital and social media strategies
- Have extensive experience winning new business
This Head of Technology / Director role can offer a basic salary of £80k - £90k depending on experience, extensive bonus package and huge opportunities moving forward.
If you are interested in this Head of Technology / Director role and have the relevant skills and experience, or would like to hear about other roles we are recruiting for, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222