Consumer PR Manager
Role: Consumer PR Manager
Salary: £35k - £40k
The wonderful luxury events venue hosts one of the best highlights of most socialite's calendars, including many members of the Royal family! The venue hosts several events throughout the year, therefore there are lots of media angles to work, partnerships to highlight and VIP talent to profile.
The new Consumer PR Manager role is a brand new role, and would be fantastic for anyone who loves luxury and events!
The role - Consumer PR Manager
The Consumer PR Manager will sit within the 10 strong Marketing team, and take sole responsibility for the consumer PR for the venue. You will need to PR all angles of the luxury venue, including the events themselves, and themes could cover food, fashion, celebrity and sports.
The Consumer PR Manager will:
- Plan and propose PR activity and strategies
- Maintain and build good working relationships with both lifestyle and consumer media.
- Produce content for both offline and online media, such a press releases, images etc.
- Plan, manage and host press events
- Crisis management (if/when necessary)
- Keep up to date with industry trends
- Liaise with the wider marketing team to ensure plans are congruent
The new Consumer PR Manager will need to work within the luxury industry, ideally with experience of working on the PR for big events.
- Either work in a PR agency or an in house PR team
- Have strong media contacts within the consumer and luxury media
- Have manage PR campaigns from inception to delivery
- Have experience hosting media events
- Be able to work well independently, with a self-starting attitude
The new Consumer PR Manager will receive £35k - £40k PLUS:
- 24 days holiday (plus Christmas - New Year off work)
- Bonus scheme (up to 10% for company performance, and up to 5% for individual performance)
- 2x Complimentary tickets per event
If you are interested in this Consumer PR Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Alexandra Lewington on Alexl@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 826 1222
Apply for Consumer PR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly