Consumer PR Manager- Luxury Events Venue
Role: Consumer PR Manager- Luxury Events Venue
Salary: £35k - £40k
Location: Surrey/ South West London
The wonderful luxury events venue attracts the royalty of socialites when it hosts one of the biggest calendar events of the year. There is never a dull moment as the venue hold many events throughout the year often attended by the Royal family themselves! There are always multiple media angles to pursue, VIP talent to profile and partnerships to highlight.
The new Consumer PR Manager role is a brand new role, and would be fantastic for anyone who loves luxury and events!
The role - Consumer PR Manager
The Consumer PR Manager will sit within the 10 strong Marketing team, and take sole responsibility for the consumer PR for the venue. You will need to cover the PR for all angles of the luxury venue, including the events themselves, and themes could cover food, fashion, celebrity and sports.
The Consumer PR Manager will:
* Plan and propose PR activity and strategies
* Maintain and build good working relationships with both lifestyle and consumer media.
* Produce content for both offline and online media, such a press releases, images etc.
* Plan, manage and host press events
* Crisis management (if/when necessary)
* Keep up to date with industry trends
* Liaise with the wider marketing team to ensure plans are congruent
The new Consumer PR Manager will need to work within the luxury industry, ideally with experience of working on the PR for big events.
* Either work in a PR agency or an in house PR team
* Have strong media contacts within the consumer and luxury media
* Have managed PR campaigns from inception to delivery
* Have experience hosting media events
* Be able to work well independently, with a self-starting attitude
The new Consumer PR Manager will receive £35k - £40k PLUS:
* 24 days holiday (plus Christmas - New Year off work)
* Bonus scheme (up to 10% for company performance, and up to 5% for individual performance)
* 2x Complimentary tickets per event
For more information about the PR Manager role or to apply send your CV to Maya Patel at email@example.com or call me on 020 3826 1221.