(Job Title) Marketing Executive
(Sector) Health & Beauty
- Are you a marketer looking to join a vibrant company and become a fully established member of a team?
- Exciting chance to work for an established health and beauty distributor
- Sensational opportunities for career progression
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to support with new and existing brand campaigns in order to increase brand awareness. As Marketing Executive, your main objective will be to work closely with the Marketing Manager, supporting them with creating engaging collateral around product launches and NPD. You will also have the opportunity to support the brand team with ATL campaigns, including PR, events and social media, as well as managing the brand's different web pages on Amazon.
As Marketing Executive you will be required to:
- Create innovative content for marketing collateral around product launches
- Write copy for both on and offline material
- Conduct effective market research on current trends and competitors to ensure that the business remains ahead of the competition
As Marketing Executive you will need to:
- Have experience in marketing within the FMCG or retail sector
- Be a self-starter with an excellent numerical understanding
- Have excellent project management skill in order to multi-task and hit targets
The Package for Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £23,000 - £28,000
The Company: Having seen significant growth in the last year alone, this vibrant organisation is looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team and be part of their success.
The location for the Marketing Executive position is Ascot.