In-house Partner Marketing Coordinator - Events - ContractVC479
This technology superbrand, and leading multinational organisation, requires a Partner Marketing Coordinator for a full-time contract to start ASAP until the end of June 2017, to be based in Reading, Berkshire.
As part of the Partner Business & Development team, this role supports the partner ecosystem with training, demand generation and communication programmes to help partners be profitable and successful with the brand's products and services.
The Partner Marketing Coordinator will coordinate and support:
- Partner Readiness & Training schedule booking events, liaising with trainers, attendees and partners to ensure that training events happen smoothly
- Coordinate marketing investment budgets and raise, track spend and follow up with investment partners to ensure accurate measurement is captured
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in an administration role
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise)
- Ability to manage complex calendars
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Confident to provide great phone and email based customer service to key partners
- Able to work well under pressure and within short time constraints
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail (must be a fluent English speaker)
- Experience working within a global organisation across multiple time zones would be desirable, but not essential.
- Previous experience of working within a technological or scientific environment, desirable, but not essential.