CRM Manager in Retail
- Drive the top line customer segmentation strategy alongside the CRM Executive. Involving creating robust frameworks for the Team to execute operations.
- Managing the growing volume and quality of the contactable database.
- Customer Journey Mapping.
- Lead the development and deployment of all CRM initiatives to drive personalised, engaging customer experiences.
- Be the main point of contact for the CRM Systems/ 3rd Party Suppliers.
- Manage CRM budget.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience as a CRM Manager within Retail a Travel business
- Experience of achieving financial and customer retention targets for email/CRM marketing
- Analytical skills e.g. interpret data to drive changes
- Using one or more ESP is essential
- Experience in the creation and use of customer segmentation for CRM activity
- Experience in building and implementing CRM programmes and automated campaign activity
- Line management experience