Director- Head of Employee communications (campaigns)
Director- Head of Employee communications (campaigns) - Financial Services
£110k-£140k (depending on experience) + bonus, bens
Our client, a globally recognised Financial Services organisation, is looking for an experienced employee communications professional to deliver employee communications across the business on a global basis. You will need experience in developing employee communications campaigns and leadership communications.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of creative and innovative strategic employee campaigns.
- Manage Group CEO content to leaders and employees.
- Effective management of the Campaigns budget.
- Anticipate and identify issues that require a communications response
- Manage and develop a team.
- Create compelling and engaging content for employees.
- Current/recent experience directing, planning and delivering employee communications- gained in a large financial services organisation or a large corporate environment.
- Experience in leadership communications
- Extensive current/recent experience in developing campaigns for employee communications/employee engagement activity.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to produce creative briefs.
- Experience dealing with senior stakeholders.
- An experienced and strong leader, with a strong track record in people management
- Proven experience in leading responses to organisational crisis and issues management
Please send your CV to Becki Reed in the first instance via the link provided.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.