About The PR Company
My client is looking for a successful and creative Account Director to come on board and join the company in their recent growth. Having an exclusive opportunity to be a part of the core team that runs the specialist tech PR Agency day to day but also are a fundamental part of shaping the future of the business. A specialist tech PR Agency looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working creative individual to encourage and guide the team into the future of big results and personal development!
As an Account Director you will be working for a modern, forward thinking PR Agency; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. With a huge client portfolio of companies who work in complete partnership with companies time and time again. A role in which you can develop to make your own as an Account Director in terms of new business and generating new leads, as all focus is slowly shifting to a new business side of the tech PR agency.
About The Account Director Role
As a Public Affairs Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established tech PR Agency environment.
Key Responsibilities for Account Director:
* Take the lead on developing and executing integrated PR Campaigns.
* Understand the nature of the business and grow accounts from scratch and pitch for new business for the PR Agency.
* Help with the personal development of junior members of the tech PR Agency.
* Work on managing budgets and making sure the team is working towards targets.
* Compose and push PR campaigns with a deal of strategy.
* Be able to produce high quality written content.
If you are currently an Account Director have the skills to match, or are currently working as a Senior Account manager looking for that next step now is the chance to apply and make a difference for this high-profile Media Communications company.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Director:
* Good with all things tech? Think you've got the knowledge to keep on top of the media and integrate campaigns.
* Ideally, you'll be creative in your writing techniques, tailored to PR.
* You'll have an eye for attention to detail knowing what does and doesn't work in the press.
* Passionate about the industry is not essential but do be passionate about your work & PR.
* You will preferably have work experience within Tech PR.
The Account Director Role receives a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Account Director Role or to apply send your CV now to Lillym@reuben-sinclair.com.