- Are you a talented marketing professional looking to join an organisation that is making a difference?
- Create and develop innovative and impactful marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness
- Utilise both on- and offline marketing channels to drive sign-ups and registrations
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer with proven marketing experience to join a leading reading and education charity. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing creative marketing campaigns, working with comms and digital teams targeting schools and educational institutions. Impactful and creative marketing campaigns will drive registrations and sign-ups and the Marketing Manager will monitor performance and develop a timetable of marketing activities with specific strategies, tactics and objectives. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this Marketing Manager will be responsible for ensuring engagement with partners and identifying ways to increase brand awareness.
Responsibilities for the position of Marketing Manager include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to create and develop product marketing activities
- Create sales support materials and marketing collateral with internal designers
- Research new areas and events to attend and manage the event process end-to-end
- Use developments in the industry to influence and optimise campaigns
- Maintain the website and ensure content is up-to-date
- Manage the organisations social media pages including introducing a new twitter page
- Create and develop relevant content to be used across all marketing platforms
- Increase brand awareness using both free and paid advertising
- A minimum of 4 years relevant marketing experience, ideally within an educational or not-for-profit environment
- A track record of managing multiple campaigns against deadlines and budgets
- Experience driving marketing innovation and suggesting future improvements to on and offline campaigns
- Proven experience successfully tracking and analysing integrated campaigns
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use developments in the industry to influence marketing activities
- Exceptional copy writing skills
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
The Company: Based in South London, this is the largest charity of its kind in the UK. Running a variety of national programmes, this not-for-profit sits alongside education and learning and specific models have been adopted globally. They have made a positive impact and are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their successful marketing team to help them to continue making a difference.
The Package for Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £32,000-35,000
- Excellent company benefits including flexi-working, 28 days' holiday and good pension
Location: The position of Marketing Manager is based in South London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly