Trade Marketing Manager
(Job title) Channel Marketing Manager
- World renowned foodservices brand
- Outstanding career progression opportunities
The Role: Reporting into the Marketing Director, this is an outstanding opportunity for a Channel Marketing Manager to join a food distribution market leader and help develop products that will allow the company continue to excel. As Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for working with external data agencies like IRI and Kantar to understand shopper trends, which product ranges are performing and for what reasons and then presenting to the brand team to come up with promotions around this.
Responsibilities for the Channel Marketing Manager include:
- Looking at gaps, range reviews and working with data agencies
- Understanding and making recommendations on shopper trends and product performance
- Work closely with the brand team to look at market and competitor research around NPD
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience in a category, insights, product or marketing role
- Experience in working with and understanding large volumes of data, ideally via IRI or Kantar
- Experience of working within an FMCG or food environment
The Company: A global market leader and sizeable product portfolio, this foodservices brand is increasing its marketing share year-on-year. The recruitment of a Channel Marketing Manager is vital to future growth plans.
The Package for Channel Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £35-40,000
- Excellent Company Benefits
Location: The position of Channel Marketing Manager is based in Basingstoke.
Apply for Trade Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly