Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
In this project, you will be helping an innovative IoT player based in London's West End to transform their range of Consumer Facing Propositions from a one-off transaction model, into a suite of subscriptions based services.
As the Interim Senior Propositions Manager, you will be taking lead in supporting this change project, acting as the voice of the customer, leveraging killer insights which support your business decisions on what products and services to pull together in order to create bundle offers, based off identified customer needs and valid market opportunities.
The scope for your role is broader than the UK too, with expansion in the US and Northern Europe taking place, you will be looking at how to adapt and modify these bundled propositions to suit the market dynamics, challenges and opportunities for each territory too.
Once the business cases are approved, you will take a lead role, driving the proposition development and go to market and comms activity - so what are the key messaging we're looking to translate and articulate with the end customer - leading a cross functional team made of up individuals from across operations, commercial, marketing and product management teams.
This will initially be for a 6 month engagement, with a plan to launch at least 2 new propositions to market by the end of Q1 2017, and more to follow thereafter.
They're a big consumer brand in the IoT space, developing a range of home automation solutions. They're an established player with ambitious growth plans into 2017 that includes international expansion as well as a shift in business model into a subscriptions arrangement.
Role: Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
Rate: £400 - 600 per day, experience dependant
Term: 6 month contract initially
- Solid pedigree in leading service based proposition development and go to market activity for large-scale, Consumer propositions
- Must have the above established in a subscriptions/recurring income business model - such as Consumer Mobile, Telco, Broadband, Premium TV & media, Utilities, Financial Services (premium current accounts, insurance, assurance, credit cards)
- Globally minded, with experience of international launches
- An appreciation/interest in the consumer IoT space
- Sound commercial mindset, able to bring together insight and translate it into plans of action which deliver commercial results
- Lots of experience developing and establishing buy-in to large-scale business cases for new propositions
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
01892 507 100
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call 01892 507 100 and ask for the marketing division.
Apply for Interim Senior Propositions Manager - Consumer IoT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly