Senior CRM Manager - Thomas Cook Money
About the role
Based in our London Group Head Office, this is a brand new role. As Senior CRM Manager you'll be responsible for the development of the strategy, business ownership and delivery of all CRM communications. Ensuring all customer communications drive an excellent customer experience and an optimal return on marketing investment, you'll maximise the opportunity to support retention and up-sell of Thomas Cook Money products both to Thomas Cook and Thomas Cook Money customers. This role will be key in the definition of a CRM strategy for the UK and then all other areas as our products expand in European markets.
What will you bring to the role?
- Data & campaign management set up experience is essential
- Ability to design an overall CRM process and manage creative delivery
- Strong analytical background
- Experience of multi-channel capabilities in the delivery of operational & marketing style customer communications
- Understanding of IT delivery processes (especially Agile) & experience of working on IT projects
- Commercially aware and results orientated
- Ability to demonstrate experience of problem solving and creative innovation in the delivery of customer communications
- Self-starter, able to proactively manage & prioritise workload
- Excellent communication & organisational skills
What can we offer you?
In return for your valuable contribution to the business you'll receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave, excellent holiday concessions, industry leading training, a contributory pension and a great flexible benefits package. As a large global travel business with employees based throughout the world - including overseas, tour operations and an airline - the sky really is the limit for your career progression.