Insight Manager - eCommerce
eCommerce is on the rise as online shopping is predicted to significantly increase across Europe. The UK is still the biggest and fastest growing online retail market with estimated online sales for 2016 reaching over £60 bn.
As Insight Manager at a leading eCommerce Insight and Analytics agency you will play a critical role in the analysis, interpretation and presentation of insight derived from sales, market share, brand presence & positioning online for millions of products on websites across EMEA region.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy & Insight your Key responsibilities will include
- Producing analysis and insight for Retail and FMCG clients in a clear concisive manner
- Work closely with clients to help with ad hoc requests
- Provide structured analysis including charts, presentations, tables and infographics
- Liasing with technical teams to assure data accuracy and quality
The ideal candidate will be eCommerce savvy, passionate about insights and have strong attention to detail. You will have a Retail or FMCG insights background or experience working for a market research / consulting firm.
This role will provide the successful applicant fantastic career progression and a highly competitive package. This will include company bonus, contributory pension scheme, private health care, free parking on-site and much more
More searches like this
- Research / Insight / Analysis Analysis jobs in Berkshire
- Research / Insight / Analysis Marketing jobs in Berkshire
- Research / Insight / Analysis Digital / Online Marketing jobs in Berkshire
- Research / Insight / Analysis Insight jobs in Berkshire
- Research / Insight / Analysis Ecommerce jobs in Berkshire