2 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Our client is a full service digital media agency which deliver tailored marketing solutions across a wide range of performance marketing channels. They work in a variety of industry sectors, with a particular focus on recruitment and higher education and are committed to developing highly advanced digital marketing approaches that help their clients realise the true potential of digital.
With an exciting growth strategy for 2017, they are looking for a personable and outgoing individual Account Manager to become part of their growing team based in new offices in the heart of Bermondsey, only a 5 minute walk from the Tube. They are currently looking for a really enthusiastic and ambitious Account Manager that wants to be an integral part of our agency. You'll be a candidate who is committed to their growth vision and somebody who is striving for a long term role where they can make a real difference.
Key Requirements for this role include;
- Previous Account Manager experience
- Some PPC knowledge (preferred)
- Strong organisational skills
- A willing to learn and develop new ideas
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Aspiration to be a team leader
For the right candidate this is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored and developed into a senior role within the agency that will provide strong career prospects. On top of a competitive salary, with room to grow, we offer a fun and vibrant work life with a strong team dynamic:
- Regular socials
- Christmas party and other outings
- On site Pure Gym within the work complex
- On site Go-karting and Climbing wall within the work complex
- Office beer fridge for Friday afternoons with Nibbles!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly