Consumer PR Account Director
My client is an award winning Leeds based agency who is looking for some more senior management support with the appointment of an Account Director.
Clients are mostly B2C, including retail, property, interior, leisure, hospitality and entertainment.
We’re looking for an established account director who is passionate about their work and wants to get involved in shaping one of the region’s most vibrant and exciting agencies.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate experience of the following:
- Development of strategic plans and goals, as well as managing tactical roll out
- Working with teams to set and surpass KPIs
- Integrating social media within wider PR strategy
- Managing client relationships
- Identifying and act on opportunities for client growth
- Proven track record in winning new business
- An ability to present confidently
- Strong written and copywriting skills
- Experience in effectively evaluating PR campaigns
- Setting and managing budgets
- Crisis PR and reputation management
- Success in leading teams
In addition, the successful candidate will also need to be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of what makes a successful PR campaign, using both on and offline channels
- Relevant experience, running successful campaigns with a wide range of organisations operating in a variety of sectors
- A thorough commercial awareness
- An in-depth knowledge of on and offline channels and an understanding of how to best engage them
- Ability to understand different industry sectors / audiences
- Strong campaign planning skills
- An ability to communicate with, and present to, senior management
- That they can work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Manage account teams, supporting with career development and the setting of individual objectives
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.