£45K-£55K + excellent benefits
Berkshire. Commutable from Basingstoke, Thatcham, Newbury and Reading
An award-winning creative communications agency is looking for a highly-motivated Account Director to join an award- winning team. You will be the figurehead on key accounts across B2B, B2C and internal comms, planning campaigns, dealing with large budgets and developing relationships further.
As well as being responsible for the profitability and client satisfaction of these accounts, you will inspire the team around you, ensuring they are driven by your insight, enthusiasm and drive.
Responsibilities of the Account Director:
- Providing communications/creative strategy and delivery expertise to existing and new client campaigns
- Working closely with the managing, creative, communications and digital directors to bring our service offerings to market
- Developing and maintaining client relationships to ensure excellent client satisfaction and account growth
- Working as part of a team to win new clients with great ideas and campaign proposals
Skills required of the Account Director:
- Strong understanding of communications across all channels
- Experience working at a senior management level, with start-ups and marketing/corporate communication teams
- Proven success in motivating teams and individuals
- Strategic consulting experience - strategy, messaging, positioning, creative, digital, communications, social and media channels
- Strong writing skills for proposals, pitches and strategic documents
- Ability to respond to and guide actionable briefs
- Excellent campaign development and measurement skills
- Excellent project management and forecasting
- Proven ability to improve smooth running of projects and drive revenue growth through cross-sell and up-sell
- Experience of working in a fast paced agency environment
If you want to be working in a fast paced agency environment that influences opinions and affects change through innovative print, digital, mobile and PR solutions then apply now. They offer a very competitive salary, flexible working, fantastic working environment and great benefits.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly