Dealer Marketing Account Manager
We are seeking a Dealer Marketing Account Manager to work with a well-known automotive manufacturer and their dealer network. You will be employed and be based at their award winning marketing agency in Central London.
The Manufacturer account is one of the largest clients in the agency and they are proud to be the lead creative and strategic agency. Due to the success of the account this is a new role that will manage and improve levels of dealer engagement across the dealer network.
You will have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing and will be currently working in a marketing role within a dealership or in an agency working on an automotive account and are looking to develop your career within one of the leading marketing agencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support with the completion of dealer marketing plans
- New Dealer Launches, support new dealers in all aspects of marketing
- Dealer Compliance
- Brand Guidelines
- Brand Roadshows
- Online Marketing Portal management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Must have a proven track record in an automotive dealer marketing role, either for a dealership or an agency
- Have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing
- Proven ability to multi- task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for Dealer Marketing Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly