Digital Content Manager
Digital Content Manager
£35-40k plus excellent benefits
Hampshire, commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Winchester & Fareham
Working for one of the South's leading employers, this is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced digital marketer with a passion for content to really progress and develop. As part of a small digital team and wider marketing unit, this is a newly created position for which your operational and leadership experience needs to be top notch.
Your role will involve:
- Working closely with the rest of the digital team to drive and maintain brand digital presence across the whole customer journey, ensuring cost-effective marketing acquisition
- Leading the digital content team in order to create engaging, customer-focussed content and web journey
- Taking full ownership of the digital content plan, providing operational and creative leadership while working alongside other teams
- Delivering a program of content that brings the offer to life, providing clear guidance to new customers while offering engaging new content to those returning
- Co-ordinating existing and new content for personalised site journeys
- Delivering content for special events and launches
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Solid experience within a similar role
- Sound experience of working with CMS and content systems to produce content
- Outstanding team motivational and influential abilities
- Experience within a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- First class stakeholder management experience
- Skills with web analytics tools and the use of other data sources to inform and make recommendations for improvement
This is a responsible new role within a well-established and dynamic organisation who are at the top of their game and full of ambition. Please apply now if you have the skills and are up for the challenge.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Digital Content Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly