Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
- £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- £8,000 Bonus
- Employee Car Scheme
- Company Pension
- Private Health Insurance
About our Client:
Our client is one of the UK's leading automotive motor finance providers who have been delivering effective motor finance solutions for many years across their network of both manufacturers and dealerships. They offer a full financial product portfolio which enables their dealerships to sell more cars profitably. The business is going through an exciting phase of growth which has seen them acquire additional motor manufacturers in recent years.
About the Role:
The Digital Marketing Manager will create and maintain a working environment where their dealership partners are highly motivated and focused, able to perform to their optimal level, deliver a high quality service and ultimately improve the profitability of their business. In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager will have full responsibility for the Product Portfolio and manage the relationship with the Account Managers, directing tasks as appropriate to ensure innovative, creative proposals which meet their clients customer's implicit and explicit needs.
Based from the Head Office, the Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Take a lead for the relationship between dealer partners and motor manufacturer partners.
- Develop a true end-to-end online sales transactional capability for the business which can be delivered through integration with partner websites.
- Develop a fully aligned point of sale and online customer experience which is going to make finance easier for their customers.
- Design a strategy that ensures long term sustainability for the business.
- Encourage and nurture strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders, e.g. manufacturer partner, client development, Training teams, Credit Risk.
- Actively input strategy & operational plans as directed.
- Work closely with the organisations IT function to ensure all IT development is delivered as agreed with your car dealerships and motor manufacturers.
- Create an environment of trust, confidence and empowerment where staff take ownership and accountability for their duties.
- Acts as a role model through personal demonstration of digital marketing best practice techniques and Company staff policies, values and behaviours.
Desired Skills & Experience
Our client is looking for someone who is an exceptional digital marketer, an expert at developing a sales channel and also building long term profitable relationships with demanding customers. The Digital Marketing Manager must possess industry leading relationship skills together with the ability to work autonomously but at the same time. It is vital that through digital marketing you are constantly adding value to your customers whilst ensuring a compliant sales process exists at all times.
The knowledge of the motor finance industry within our clients business is phenomenal and consequently a candidate coming from outside the industry must be a true expert in Digital Marketing.
- It's vital that you have held previous positions that required input into operational level project delivery.
- Have extensive experience within the Marketing arena with specific focus on the development of sales channels, having ideally worked in both a B-2-B-2C intermediary environment as well as within B-2-C operations.
- Would benefit from having worked in an organisation where multiple stakeholder management was common or where exposure to an international as well as domestic business operation existed.
- Is able to produce sound strategic and working documentation and presentations, including business case proposals, briefs and presentations.
- Has an appreciation of industry wide and marketing specific legal, regulatory and compliance issues and is familiar with the FCA's principles of business including the 'treating customer fairly' code of conduct.
In addition you will require a high level of commercial and financial awareness together with a detailed understanding of the key tasks of Digital Marketing.
PIE Recruitment gets straight to the point - we don't just find great individuals - we build great teams. With specialist delivery across the Sales & Marketing spectrum we offer insight and e
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly