Client Service Director
Client Service Director
Geneva - Switzerland
£95K + benefits + relocation package
This company is a well-established leading global Market Research Agency and for this particular role their offices are based in the beautiful city of Geneva. They and widely regarded as the best at what they do and maintain a brilliant working environment and quality of life.
What do they do?
They are a market research agency that aim to deliver information & analysis that make their client's lives easier to enable them to make smarter decisions. They have five focused areas of speciality within advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty and media.
- Manage a budget based on communication testing and tracking
- Develop business with new and existing clients
- Provide added value analysis based on communication testing and tracking to clients
- Provide strategic leadership thanks to integration between survey data and all existing information available
- Prepare and present learning based on existing data to help clients improve efficiency of their communication
- Management of at least one Client Service Manager
- BA / MA degree, ideally in Market Research, Communication or Marketing;
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong interest in advertising and brands;
- 10+ years of professional experience of which a portion spent in market research institute(s) or in the advertising or media industry;
- Strong market analysis skills, ideally in FMCG environment;
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills;
- Expertise in written communication / management reports;
- International exposure, with strong expertise in leading multi-country projects;
- Open minded, curious, dynamic, enthusiastic, with an ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to develop trust and build solid client relationships;
- Ability to multi-task within a dynamic environment
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Bonus scheme, private health-care
- Relocation package
- Drive process improvements in a rapid growth environment?
- Be part of a dynamic & challenging work environment, with a job full of variety.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply via the link.
Apply for Client Service Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly