Account Director (Team Leader)
We're currently working with one of the leading providers of shopper behaviour insights in Australia. The Australian FMCG market place is experiencing increasing demand by manufacturers and retailers to understand shopper behaviour trends faster and more in depth. This agency's solutions in this area provide strategic support, insights and analysis derived from sources such as transaction data and longitudinal shopper panels. Due to this demand, they're growing and are now looking for talented specialists to join in leadership positions.
In our current economic climate, and due to the uncertainty left in the wake of Brexit, many are now considering the possibility of emigration. With a warmer climate, relaxed lifestyle and economic stability, Australia has long been a popular choice for expats from the UK (and many other countries). The agency has offices in both Melbourne and Sydney.
Career-wise, this company works with some of the most highly recognised quality FMCG brands, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain experience working with major Australian and Global brands. You'll also get a market leading salary and benefits, and will be sponsored by the company to make that move to Australia!
- You will manage, motivate and lead a team of 3-6+ account managers/analysts with varying experience and capability
- You'll be maintaining and growing relationships with a portfolio of clients that the team are responsible for servicing
- You will actively seek new opportunities for these clients to grow their business
- 5+ years' experience either working with a retailer, manufacturer or agency (fmcg/retail)
- Direct experience with Shopper Panel, Loyalty Data and/or Transaction Data (i.e. TNS Kantar, dunnhumby, ACNielsen etc)
- Leadership experience (direct line management) is essential
- Account management in an internal or external services environment and/or consulting organization managing business to business relationships
Apply now or get in touch for further info.