We have an opportunity for a professional and team orientated Marketing Manager to join an international supplier of equipment, software and service solutions to the Automotive Industry. Working from the head office in Northamptonshire and managing a small team, this is an excellent opportunity to take responsibility for the development and implementation of a marketing strategy to include internal and external marketing, advertising and communication campaigns.
This is a broad role encompassing the development and execution of brand strategy, implementing communications, PR and advertising campaigns in close conjunction with the Product Management team. A key emphasis of this role will be the creation and roll out of the online digital communications strategy across the website, intranet, email, digital marketing and social media.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A well-rounded Marketing background gained from either an agency or client side environment
- A passion for Digital Marketing with a good knowledge of digital media software packages
- Line Management experience
- A confident, well organised approach with the ability to lead on strategy and drive progress
- Automotive experience is an advantage but not essential
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to take real responsibility for the development of the Marketing Practices of this international tool supplier. The salary on offer for this role is competitive alongside a bonus scheme and car allowance.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly