Brand/ATL Manager - Disruptive B2C Finance
This fledgling consumer finance firm is undergoing an exciting period of expansion with marketing driving at the forefront. Working with several agencies and the Head of Brand you will manage all aspects of brand campaigns from brief to delivery, covering a variety of channels both above and below the line including radio, DM and Digital.
This is a hands-on management role in a fast-paced, ideas-driven agile environment. You must have proven expertise in marketing campaign delivery, exceptional stakeholder management skills and the ability to think on your feet. Undergirding these skills should be a passion for branding and customer communications.
- Agency management, briefing, review rounds, stakeholder approvals and all aspects of campaign delivery
- Manage annual plans and budgets to drive efficient results, including a deep-dive quarterly review will all agency partners
- Manage and monitor campaign reporting, working cross-functionally with the Acquisition and Analytics teams
- Run research and insight projects and the monthly brand tracker to better understand customers, and monitor and drive brand performance
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Brand on ATL creative across all channelsProfile Outline:
- Minimum 3 years' experience running marketing campaigns, ideally both BTL and ATL
- Comfortable with briefing, budgeting, tracking and all other elements of campaign delivery
- Proven track record of managing external agencies to ensure maximum ROI
- Working knowledge of a regulated environment in communications
- Passion for brand marketing and customer experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident managing a range of stakeholders for feedback and approval